Nicole Zenner, CSEP
Owner + Officiant
- I began my career in wedding and event planning 16 years ago. (Yes, the same year that Facebook launched and ‘Friends’ ended…it’s been awhile, my friends).
- I was ordained by the Universal Life Church in July 2017, when I launched Zen Events.
- I hold the CSEP designation and am 1 of 468 event professionals worldwide to have this honor. I am 1 of 11 event professionals in Chicago to hold this designation.
- I am a proud member of ILEA and am a past president of the Chicago Chapter. ILEA is the principal association representing the creative events professional, globally, and it is a network of some of the best of the best in events!
- I’ve won a few awards for my work within the industry, but it is the stories I’ve shared, and memories I’ve helped to make for my clients that make me the most proud of what I do.
- In addition to my role as an officiant, I love my titles of daughter, sister, aunt, and friend.
- Some of my favorite pandemic activities are social distance dinners with a few friends in their backyard, coloring while binge watching a great series, trying out new recipes, achieving my goal of 26 books read this year, and writing out notes to friends or family.
Life + Love
Follow me on Social Media